Shuttle DQ170 Barebone
Availability : In Stock
NOTE: This is a barebone unit. It doesn't come with SSD, CPU, RAM, and OS.
Higher security slim PC for business applications with Intel® vPro™ technology
Made for higher security professional applications, Shuttle introduces the first robust 1.3L slim PC DQ170 with an Intel® Q series chipset. Compared to its DH170 sibling, DQ170 is a built-in Intel® Q170 chipset to support Intel® vPro™ processor and onboard Trusted Platform Module (TPM 2.0) to secure highly sensitive data and protect it. With Intel® Core ™ vPro™ technology, the DQ170 can support Intel® Active Management Technology (Intel® AMT) and allow users to control devices remotely, repair, or recover the client PC system via LAN. The DQ170 supports Intel®'s sixth-generation (Skylake) processors with a built-in Intel® graphics engine capable of playing 4K/Ultra HD video content; at the rear panel of DQ170 provides one HDMI and two DisplayPorts for triple-screen display. 24/7 certified and operable in 0-50⁰C temperatures, the DQ170 features more than enough connectivity and is fit for a variety of commercial applications, such as enterprise, banking, education, government, retail, and hospitality environments.
- Multiple operating system support: Windows 7/Windows 8.1/Windows 10 and Linux (64-bit)
- Support Intel 6th generation Core vPro processors
- Support TPM data encryption
- Intel Dual Gigabit LAN, support three independent displays
Nettop PC with black chassis made of metal
Dimensions: 190 x 165 x 43 mm (LWH) = 1.35 litre
Weight: 1.3 kg net and 2.1 kg gross
Two holes for Kensington Locks and numerous
threaded holes (M3) on both sides of the chassis
- Storage bay
1x 6.35 cm / 2.5" storage bay supports one hard disk or SSD drive
Device height: 12.5 mm (max.)
- Operation System
This system comes without an operating system.
It is compatible with Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 and Linux.- 64 bit.
Note: Windows 7 and 8.1 is only supported in combination with the 6th generation Intel Core processors "Skylake".
Additional note on Windows 7 see 
- Mainboard / Chipset / BIOS
Chipset: Intel® Q170 Chipset
(Intel® GL82Q170 PCH, code name "Sunrise Point")
Platform Controller Hub (PCH) as Single-Chip-Solution
- Processor support
Socket LGA 1151 (H4) supports
Intel Core i7 / i5 / i3, Pentium and Celeron processors
- Power Adapter
External 90 W power adapter (fanless)
Input: 100~240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
Output: 19 V DC, 4.74 A, max. 90 W
DC Connector: 5.5/2.5 mm (outer/inner diameter)
- Processor Cooling
- Memory Support
- Integrated Graphics
- M.2 Slot
- Mini PCIe Slot
- Dual Gigabit LAN Controller
We accept return of an item within 7 business days from delivery. To be eligible for this, returned item must be unused and in the same condition as you receive it. Ensure it is returned in its original packaging. Processing of refund will be attended to after item has been received. This may take 5-10 business days depending on your location.
All items purchased will have 12-month hardware warranty.
- All items that will be returned will have a Restocking Fee of 10% depending on the item condition.
If you encounter any problem with the item, contact our support hotline right away to assist you of your concern.
- For defective items, our warehouse team will be the one to validate whether the item is indeed defective.
- We offer warranty repair. Warranty varies depending on the product indicated on the advertisement. Please pay attention as warranty can be 12-months, 36-months and 60-months. If the item cannot be repaired and is within warranty period, we will offer item replacement provided item is still available.
- All shipping costs to and from our warehouse will be shouldered by AVH direct.