Shintaro 5.25" 30 Watt Powered Indoor Wall Speakers
Availability : In Stock
The SH-S720 Speaker System is a pair of 5.25" powered two-way speakers designed for indoor wall mounting. Ideal for boardrooms & classrooms requiring increased volume from projectors, TV's and interactive displays. Mounted vertically or horizontally using the mounting brackets which can rotate each speaker left or right. Simply connect your projector via RCA or AUX to produce room-filling sound with 30 watts RMS. Green Power saving automatically switches the speakers ON/OFF when it detects a signal providing energy-saving efficient operation. Separate treble, bass, and volume controls are located on the rear of the passive speaker for full control. Bass reflex for quality audio reproduction.
- 5.25" Powered Indoor Wall Speakers (Active/Passive Pair)
- 30 Watts RMS power delivers room-filling sound
- Green Power saving with Auto ON/OFF Function: when there is no signal, it will be automatically turned off
- Full-motion Swivel Brackets: direct sound exactly where you need it
- Audio inputs: RCA Audio L/R (x1), 3.5mm AUX, 5-PIN terminal
- 5.25" Polypropylene Woofer: delivers deep clear bass
- Tuned Port: enhances bass reflex for excellent sound performance
- Mylar Dome Tweeter: resists humidity while delivering pristine highs
- Separate Bass and Treble controls for a customized listening experience
- Powerful sound with a Built-in amplifier
- Package includes: Two Steel mounting brackets, Speaker cable 10m, Stereo 3.5mm AUX Jack M to 2 x RCA M audio cable 10m
Our hardware comes with a 1-year warranty and we will be glad to provide a replacement/refund if the device is deemed faulty.
Shipping calculated at checkout
We courier out using: Internet Express, Fastway, Globeflight, Dawnwing
Tracking code provided upon shipment
Ready to ship in 10 - 15 working days
Delivery time once shipped: 1 - 3 Days
This product has 6 months warranty. If the Goods are defective in any way this must be reported as soon as reasonably possible after the product having been delivered to you and must be returned to us within a period of 180 days after delivery. If the Goods are not the same as what was ordered this must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. Any damage must also be immediately reported, within 24 hours of delivery.
Unwanted Goods: To be eligible for a return, a return must be logged within 7 days of delivery, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. Special order item* with future shipping days (*SHIPS IN OVER 7 DAYS) of over 7 working days; normal cancellations are not accepted; forced cancellations will incur a 15% restocking charge...