PowerShield ZapGuard 8 Way Surge Board
Availability : In Stock
The brand new ZapGuard PSZ8U2 Surge Board will protect your home and office electronics from dangerous surges and spikes and is ideal for charging mobiles, laptops and other small USB powered devices.
It is highly rated to withstand power surges and spikes of up to 2,100 Joules / 60,000 Amps.
- High surge protection
- Recessed On/Off Switch
- Wide spaced socket to allow for plug packs
- 10A Circuit Breaker
- 2 x USB Sockets (1 USB-A & 1 USB-C)
- 8 Surge-protected sockets supply complete, 3 line AC protection
- Heavy-duty 1.2-meter power cord
- Wall mountable
- Impact and scratch resistant Polycarbonate case
- LED indicator shows that your wiring is properly earthed and protection is active and available
Our hardware comes with a 1-year warranty and we will be glad to provide a replacement/refund if the device is deemed faulty.
We accept return of an item within 7 business days from delivery. To be eligible for this, returned item must be unused and in the same condition as you receive it. Ensure it is returned in its original packaging. Processing of refund will be attended to after item has been received. This may take 5-10 business days depending on your location.
All items purchased will have 12-month hardware warranty.
- All items that will be returned will have a Restocking Fee of 10% depending on the item condition.
If you encounter any problem with the item, contact our support hotline right away to assist you of your concern.
- For defective items, our warehouse team will be the one to validate whether the item is indeed defective.
- We offer warranty repair. Warranty varies depending on the product indicated on the advertisement. Please pay attention as warranty can be 12-months, 36-months and 60-months. If the item cannot be repaired and is within warranty period, we will offer item replacement provided item is still available.
- All shipping costs to and from our warehouse will be shouldered by AVH direct.