PowerShield Centurion RT 2000VA / 1800W True Online Double Conversion Rack
Availability : In Stock
As a True On-Line Double Conversion UPS the Centurion RT range is PowerShield’s highest single phase power density UPS. An output power factor of 0.9, will fully protect mission-critical devices as it can support larger loads than UPS products of an equal VA rating The Centurion RT has an energy saving Advanced ECO mode, which allows the unit to operate at very high efficiency, up to 98%. When the utility mains input voltage is within the ECO range the UPS saves energy by passing the mains supply directly through to the load, while the inverter continues to operate in a passive mode.
- 2000VA / 1800 Watts
- True On-Line, Double Conversion
- Output Power Factor 0.9
- User-friendly and electronic easy shift LCD display
- Rack or Tower operation (Rack Mounting Rails optional)
- Advanced ECO mode for energy saving
- Generator compatible
- Programmable power management outlets
- Emergency Power Off function (EPO)
- Hot-swappable batteries
- Available in 1000, 2000, and 3000 VA models
- USB & RS232 communication
- Optional SNMP, Modbus, AS400 Relay communications are available
- PowerShield NetGuard UPS monitoring and control software included
- For Technical Help please contact PowerShield on 1300 305 393
Our hardware comes with a 1-year warranty and we will be glad to provide a replacement/refund if the device is deemed faulty.
We accept return of an item within 7 business days from delivery. To be eligible for this, returned item must be unused and in the same condition as you receive it. Ensure it is returned in its original packaging. Processing of refund will be attended to after item has been received. This may take 5-10 business days depending on your location.
All items purchased will have 12-month hardware warranty.
- All items that will be returned will have a Restocking Fee of 10% depending on the item condition.
If you encounter any problem with the item, contact our support hotline right away to assist you of your concern.
- For defective items, our warehouse team will be the one to validate whether the item is indeed defective.
- We offer warranty repair. Warranty varies depending on the product indicated on the advertisement. Please pay attention as warranty can be 12-months, 36-months and 60-months. If the item cannot be repaired and is within warranty period, we will offer item replacement provided item is still available.
- All shipping costs to and from our warehouse will be shouldered by AVH direct.