Philips 50" BFL2214 Professional TV Powered by Android
Availability : In Stock
FOR CONSUMER USE
with Chromecast built-in and HDMI hotplug
Boost productivity. Philips B-Line seamlessly integrates into corporate systems for efficient control. Chromecast built-in ensures presentations run smoothly with instant wireless media sharing from Windows, Apple and Android™ devices.
• UHD resolution for attention grabbing content
• Chromecast built-in for wireless content sharing
• HDMI hotplug detection with auto on/off function
• Superb audio quality without external speakers
• Android updates provide the latest functionality
• Google Play Store access for apps and media
Smart control features
• Crestron Connected certified system integration
• Compatible with Extron and Neets systems
• Scheduler for content playback at selected times
• SmartInfo for custom content even when offline
• Operate, monitor and maintain via CMND & Control
• Install and manage apps remotely with AppControl
Powered by Android
Android-powered Philips Professional TVs are fast, versatile and easy to navigate. The TVs are optimised for native Android apps and you can install web apps directly to the display too. Automatic updates ensure apps stay up to date.
|Display||4K Ultra HD LED|
|Diagonal screen size||50 inch / 126 cm|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||5000:01:00|
|Operation Mode||Landscape, 16/7|
|Sound output Power||20 (2x10) W|
|Speakers||2.0, Down Firing|
|Sound Features||DTS-HD, Dolby Atmos Compatible, Dolby MS12D, AC-4, DTS Studio Sound|
|External speaker out||1.5W Mono 8 Ohm|
|OS||Android TV 9 (Pie)|
|Pre-installed apps||YouTube, Google Play Store, Google Play Movies, Google Play Games, YouTube Music|
|Digital TV||DVB-T/T2/C, HEVC UHD (up to 2160p60)|
|IP Playback||Multicast, Unicast, HLS, OTT App Channels|
|Wireless LAN||802.11 ac, Wifi-Direct|
|Common Interface Slot||CI+ 1.3.2|
|HDMI1||HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2|
|External power||12V, max 1.5A|
|External speaker out||Mini-Jack|
|HDMI2||HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2|
|HDMI3||HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2|
|HDMI||ARC (all ports), Auto Input Selection|
|EasyLink (HDMI CEC)||One touch play, System Standby, RC pass through, system audio control|
|RJ48||IR-In/Out, Serial Xpress interface|
|Wired Presentations||Auto Input Selection, Auto Power ON, Auto Power OFF|
|Wireless Presentations||Chromecast built-in, Secure Sharing, Network-managed Sharing|
|Signage Functions||CMND&Create, Scheduler, Banners|
|Control||Crestron Connected (v2), Extron, Neets, SICP over IP|
|Customizable||Home Screen, Location Name, Device Name|
|PROFESSIONAL TV FEATURES|
|Professional Mode||Switch-ON Settings Control, Installation Menu Lock, Menu Lock, Volume Limitation|
|Control||CMND IP Remote Management, JEDI Android API Control, JAPIT HTML5 Control, AppControl|
|Convenience||Google Assistant, Google Account Login, >40 Supported Menu Languages, Weather Forecast|
|Safety||Double Isolation Class II, Flame Retardant|
|Video playback supported||Formats H.264/MPEG4 AVC, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, WMV9/VC1, HEVC, Containers AVI, MKV, VP9|
|Subtitle formats supported||SRT, SMI, TXT|
|Music formats supported||MP3, AAC, WAV, WMA (v2 up to v9.2), WMA-PRO (v9 and v10)|
|Picture formats supported||JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF|
|SUPPORTED DISPLAY RESOLUTION|
|Tuner||T2 HEVC up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz, Others up to 1920 x 1080p @ 60Hz|
|HDMI||Up to 3840 x 2160p @ 60Hz|
|USB, LAN||HEVC up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz, Others up to 1920 x 1080p @ 60Hz|
|Included||Remote Control 22AV1905A/12, 2x AAA batteries, Power Cord, RJ48 to DB9 adapter|
|Optional||Setup RC 22AV9574A/12|
|Mains power||AC 220-240V; 50-60Hz|
|EPREL registration number||940372|
|Energy Label Class||F|
|Eu Energy Label power||65 W|
|Standby power consumption||<0.3W|
|Power Saving Features||Eco mode, Auto switch-off timer, Light sensor|
|Ambient temperature||0 °C to 40 °C|
|Set dimensions (W x H x D)||1112 x 647 x 78/ 85 mm|
|Product weight||11.3 kg|
|VESA wall mount compatible||M6, 100 x 200 mm|
Our hardware comes with a 1-year warranty and we will be glad to provide a replacement/refund if the device is deemed faulty.
We accept return of an item within 7 business days from delivery. To be eligible for this, returned item must be unused and in the same condition as you receive it. Ensure it is returned in its original packaging. Processing of refund will be attended to after item has been received. This may take 5-10 business days depending on your location.
All items purchased will have 12-month hardware warranty.
- All items that will be returned will have a Restocking Fee of 10% depending on the item condition.
If you encounter any problem with the item, contact our support hotline right away to assist you of your concern.
- For defective items, our warehouse team will be the one to validate whether the item is indeed defective.
- We offer warranty repair. Warranty varies depending on the product indicated on the advertisement. Please pay attention as warranty can be 12-months, 36-months and 60-months. If the item cannot be repaired and is within warranty period, we will offer item replacement provided item is still available.
- All shipping costs to and from our warehouse will be shouldered by AVH direct.