Logitech C930E Webcam
Availability : In Stock
Logitech's most advanced HD webcam yet - with first-ever features that have been finely tuned to enhance desktop collaboration.
The Logitech Webcam C930e features the widest-ever field-of-view in a business webcam — 90-degrees — and is the first with HD 1080p H.264/SVC UVC 1.5 encoding, the newest technology that frees up PC bandwidth with on-camera video-processing. With pan, tilt, and zoom functions and RightLight™ 2 technology, this webcam delivers the most professional desktop video collaboration experience yet.
• HD 1080p video quality at 30 frames-per-second
• H.264 with scalable video coding (SVC) and UVC 1.5 encoding technology
• 90-degree diagonal field of view
• Logitech RightLight™ 2 technology and autofocus
• 4X digital zoom in Full HD
• Pan, tilt and zoom option controlled by software
• Certified for Microsoft® Lync™ 2013 and Skype™, compatible with most UC and web conferencing applications
• Carl Zeiss® glass lens
• Convenient privacy shutter
• Plug-and-play USB connectivity
• Multiple mounting options
|Maximum Video Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Maximum Frame Rate||30 fps|
|Manufacturer Part Number||960-000976|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.logitech.com/en-au|
|Product Name||Webcam C930e - AP|
|Weight (Approximate)||162 g|
Our hardware comes with a 1-year warranty and we will be glad to provide a replacement/refund if the device is deemed faulty.
We accept return of an item within 7 business days from delivery. To be eligible for this, returned item must be unused and in the same condition as you receive it. Ensure it is returned in its original packaging. Processing of refund will be attended to after item has been received. This may take 5-10 business days depending on your location.
All items purchased will have 12-month hardware warranty.
- All items that will be returned will have a Restocking Fee of 10% depending on the item condition.
If you encounter any problem with the item, contact our support hotline right away to assist you of your concern.
- For defective items, our warehouse team will be the one to validate whether the item is indeed defective.
- We offer warranty repair. Warranty varies depending on the product indicated on the advertisement. Please pay attention as warranty can be 12-months, 36-months and 60-months. If the item cannot be repaired and is within warranty period, we will offer item replacement provided item is still available.
- All shipping costs to and from our warehouse will be shouldered by AVH direct.