ION F10 850VA Power Board UPS, 6 Outlets
Availability : In Stock
ION F10 850VA Powerboard UPS has been designed as an affordable compact power protection solution. The F10 is the perfect way to protect Point Of Sale (POS), Security applications, Small Office Home Office (SOHO) PC/Work Stations, Telephone Equipment, Routers, Storage devices, Modems, Home theatres, Gaming products, and more. With its six Australian 3 Pin outlets, three for surge protection and three for battery backup and surge protection it allows for an easy connection for multiple devices reducing exposure to potential data loss, corruption, and downtime.
- 2 Year Advanced Replacement Warranty
- Six Australian outlets
- Compact Solution
- Fanless Technology
- Supports APFC Equipment
- Cold Start Function on battery Mode
- Intelligent LED Indicator
- USB Communication Port & RJ-11/RJ-45 Protection
- Wall mountable
- For all Warranty / DOA claims, contact ION Warranty Support Line - 1300 700 805
We accept return of an item within 7 business days from delivery. To be eligible for this, returned item must be unused and in the same condition as you receive it. Ensure it is returned in its original packaging. Processing of refund will be attended to after item has been received. This may take 5-10 business days depending on your location.
All items purchased will have 12-month hardware warranty.
- All items that will be returned will have a Restocking Fee of 10% depending on the item condition.
If you encounter any problem with the item, contact our support hotline right away to assist you of your concern.
- For defective items, our warehouse team will be the one to validate whether the item is indeed defective.
- We offer warranty repair. Warranty varies depending on the product indicated on the advertisement. Please pay attention as warranty can be 12-months, 36-months and 60-months. If the item cannot be repaired and is within warranty period, we will offer item replacement provided item is still available.
- All shipping costs to and from our warehouse will be shouldered by AVH direct.