Edimax GS-5424PLX Surveillance 24-Port Gigabit PoE
Availability : In Stock
Edimax GS-5424PLX Surveillance 24-Port Gigabit PoE+ Web Smart Switch with 4-Port 10GbE SFP+ Uplinks
- Gigabit Ethernet ports and 4 x 10 Gigabit SFP+ ports.
- Supports ONVIF standard which is compatible with working ONVIF compliant Profiles G/S/A/C/T/M devices to provide fast and easy system settings, device discovery, and user authentication.
- Guaranteed PoE long distance to 200 meters.
- Dual firmware to reduce switch downtime.
- 128 Gbps switch capacity, and Forwarding rate 95.2Mpps (64-byte package size)
- IEEE 802.3af/at PoE compliant.
- IP Surveillance VLAN and Voice VLAN to enhance video and voice quality.
- Up to 30W per port (total power budget: 400W) for powering PoE-enabled devices.
- Auto-detection of powered devices (PD) and power consumption levels.
- PoE-powered devices (PD) are alive check to enhance the reliability of the network.
- Power back feed protection to avoid damaging the PoE ports.
- Dedicated Intelligent Thermal Controller to control fan speeds, turn on/off each fan for power saving and noise reduction.
- DHCP snooping to protect the integrity of the legitimate DHCP server and its operations.
- Supports SNMP v3, Access Control List (ACL), QoS, CoS, STP, 802.1Q VLAN, IPv4/IPv6, Port Trunking, IGMP v1/v2/v3 Snooping, and Port Mirroring.
- 16K MAC address table and jumbo frame support up to 12 KB.
- Two fans with hot-swappable fan tray and 19-inch 1U rack-mount design.
- Ports 24 x RJ45 10/100/1000Base-T Gigabit ports
- 4 x SFP+ 10 Gigabit uplinks
- Transmission Method Store and forward
- Buttons Reset button
- LED Indicators Per Port: Link/Act, PoE: Act/Status, Per Unit: Power
- Power Input 100-240V AC, 50-60 Hz, internal power supply
- Total Power Budget 400W
- Fan 2 x Fans with hot-swappable fan tray
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 441 × 270 × 45 mm
- Weight 4.36kg
- Switching Capacity 128Gbps
- Forwarding Rate 95.2Mpps (64-byte package size)
- MAC Address 16K
- Jumbo Frames 12K Bytes
- Filtering / Forwarding Rates 10Gbps port -
Our hardware comes with a 1-year warranty and we will be glad to provide a replacement/refund if the device is deemed faulty.
We accept return of an item within 7 business days from delivery. To be eligible for this, returned item must be unused and in the same condition as you receive it. Ensure it is returned in its original packaging. Processing of refund will be attended to after item has been received. This may take 5-10 business days depending on your location.
All items purchased will have 12-month hardware warranty.
- All items that will be returned will have a Restocking Fee of 10% depending on the item condition.
If you encounter any problem with the item, contact our support hotline right away to assist you of your concern.
- For defective items, our warehouse team will be the one to validate whether the item is indeed defective.
- We offer warranty repair. Warranty varies depending on the product indicated on the advertisement. Please pay attention as warranty can be 12-months, 36-months and 60-months. If the item cannot be repaired and is within warranty period, we will offer item replacement provided item is still available.
- All shipping costs to and from our warehouse will be shouldered by AVH direct.