Outdoor Dual-Band 802.11n/ac Wi-Fi Access Point perfect for business and campus deployments.
- Blazing-fast performance, reaching up to 1 Gbps of network throughput
- IP67-compliant housing, allowing it to withstand very harsh weather conditions
- Up to 32 virtual access points may be created using a single access point
- Trusted Security with WPA/WPA2 Personal, WPA/WPA2 Enterprise, MAC address filtering, Rogue AP detection
- Automatic channel selection
- Automatic power transmitting adjustment
- Easily attaches to a wall or pole using the provided mounting kits
- Supports 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE)
|Data Transfer Rate||"802.11ac: 433 Mbps-867 Mbps 802.11n: 6.5 Mbps-300 Mbps 802.11g: 54, 48, 36, 24, 12, 9, and 6 Mbps 802.11a: 54, 48, 36, 24, 12, 9, and 6 Mbps"|
|System Management||"Operational modes Standalone AP Array Managed (with DWC-2000, DWC-1000, DWS-4026 or DWS-3160 Series) Web-based user interface (HTTP/HTTPS) Telnet/SSH SNMP"|
|Product Description||Wireless AC1200 Dual‑Band Outdoor Unified Access Point|
|Wi-Fi Interface||802.11a/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO|
|Lan Interface||2 Gigabit LAN Ports (one port supporting 802.3at PoE)|
|Antenna||4 N-Type antenna connectors (2 x 2.4 GHz, 2 x 5 GHz)|
|Power Method||"Power over Ethernet 802.3at compliant Power over Ethernet "|
|Wireless Frequency||"2400 MHz to 2483.5 MHz ISM band 5.180 GHz to 5.240 GHz 5.280 GHz to 5.320 GHz 5.500 GHz to 5.700 GHz 5.745 GHz to 5.825 GHz"|
|Dimensions||250 x 220 x 45 mm|
Our hardware comes with 1 year warranty and we will provide replacement/refund if the device is deemed faulty.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.