Wireless AC1200 Wave 2 Dual Band Outdoor PoE Access Point
Outdoor - Wall/Pole
- Easy to manage with D-Link’s free management software-based solution, Nuclias Connect
- Superior throughput with dual-band transfer speeds up to 300 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band and 867 Mbps in the 5 GHz band
- Band Steering makes sure connected devices get the best available frequency band
- Supports Power over Ethernet (802.3af) for simpler installation with less cable clutter
- Weather Resistant to temperatures between -30 and 60°C
- GORE-TEX® Technology repels liquid water while allowing for heat and humidity dissipation
- Supports multiple VLANs for enhanced network management and up to 16 SSID setups
- Supports WPA2™ - WiFi security for more protection
- Gigabit LAN port for high-capacity backhaul to the wired network
- Supports multiple AP modes for performance optimization based on your network’s needs
- MAC Address Filtering and WLAN Partitioning ensure control of your network’s access
- Captive Portal with industry-standard authentication for enhanced access management
- Works as a standalone AP or as part of a centralized, scalable multi-device deployment
|Dimensions||277 x 240 x50 mm|
|MU-MIMO and Tx beamforming||Yes|
|Maximum Output Power||2.4GHz:26dBm 5GHz:26dBm|
|Interface||Two 10/100 /1000 Ethernet ports (One supports PoE)|
Our hardware comes with 1 year warranty and we will provide replacement/refund if the device is deemed faulty.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.