- Easy to manage with D-Link’s free management software-based solution, Nuclias Connect
- Superior throughput with Dual-band transfer speeds up to 400 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band and 867 Mbps in the 5 GHz band
- MU-MIMO technology improves connection by allowing data transfer with multiple devices at the same time
- Band Steering makes sure connected devices get the best available frequency band
- Beamforming effectively concentrates signal at the area it is required most, improve both speed and stability
- Gigabit LAN port for high-capacity backhaul to the wired network
- Supports multiple AP modes to ensure optimization based on your network’s needs
- Supports Power over Ethernet (802.3af) for simpler installation with less cable clutter
- Simple, soft-edge design, ideal for subtle visibility when wall or ceiling mounted (mounting hardware included)
- Supports multiple VLANs for enhanced network management and up to 16 SSID setups
- Supports WPA2™ - WiFi security for more protection
- MAC Address Filtering and WLAN Partitioning ensure control of your network’s access
- Works as a standalone AP or as part of a centralized, scalable multi-device deployment
|Dimensions||170 x 170 x 28 mm|
|MU-MIMO and Tx beamforming||Yes|
|Maximum Output Power||2.4GHz:23dBm 5GHz:23dBm|
|Interface||One 10/100 /1000 Ethernet port|
Our hardware comes with 1 year warranty and we will provide replacement/refund if the device is deemed faulty.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.