Cisco 8845 IP Phone - Corded/Cordless - Corded - Bluetooth - Wall Mountable
Availability : In Stock
Cisco 8845 IP Phone - Corded/Cordless - Corded - Bluetooth - Wall Mountable - Charcoal - 5 x Total Line - VoIP - Enhanced User Connect License - 2 x Network (RJ-45) - PoE Ports
Do you need high-fidelity and reliable voice communications? Secure and scalable communications? An entry to HD video? The business-class Cisco® IP Phone 8845 can deliver all this and more.
- The Cisco IP Phone 8845 can help you increase personal productivity through powerful and easy-to-use user experiences. It combines an attractive new ergonomic design with 720p HD video and wideband audio for crystal-clear video and voice communications and "always-on" reliability. The 8845 encrypts video and voice communications for security and offers access to a comprehensive suite of unified communications features.
- In addition, Cisco Intelligent Proximity brings the worlds of desk and mobile together for you when you are using your mobile device at the desk for your work. You can move the audio path over to the 8845 during active mobile calls to take advantage of its superior audio acoustics. An example would be to share a conversation with a colleague who listens in. This capability gives you greater flexibility when at your desk.
- The Cisco IP Phone 8845 offers five programmable line keys. You can configure keys to support either multiple directory numbers or call features such as speed dial. You can also boost productivity by handling multiple calls for each directory number, using the multi-call-per-line feature. Fixed function keys give you one-touch access to applications, messaging, directory, as well as often-used calling features such as hold/resume, transfer, and conference. Backlit acoustic keys provide flexibility for audio path selection and switching.
|Licence Details||Enhanced User Connect License|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||2|
|PoE (RJ-45) Port||Yes|
|Weight (Approximate)||2.97 kg|
|Form Factor||Wall Mountable|
|Product Type||IP Phone|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CP-8845-K9=|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.cisco.com/c/en_au|
|Manufacturer||Cisco Systems, Inc|
|Product Name||IP Phone 8845, Charcoal|
|IP Phone Technology||VoIP|
|Total Number of Phone Lines||5|
|Handset Connectivity Technology||Corded/Cordless|
|Base Unit Connectivity Technology||Corded|
Our hardware comes with a 1-year warranty and we will be glad to provide a replacement/refund if the device is deemed faulty.
We accept return of an item within 7 business days from delivery. To be eligible for this, returned item must be unused and in the same condition as you receive it. Ensure it is returned in its original packaging. Processing of refund will be attended to after item has been received. This may take 5-10 business days depending on your location.
All items purchased will have 12-month hardware warranty.
- All items that will be returned will have a Restocking Fee of 10% depending on the item condition.
If you encounter any problem with the item, contact our support hotline right away to assist you of your concern.
- For defective items, our warehouse team will be the one to validate whether the item is indeed defective.
- We offer warranty repair. Warranty varies depending on the product indicated on the advertisement. Please pay attention as warranty can be 12-months, 36-months and 60-months. If the item cannot be repaired and is within warranty period, we will offer item replacement provided item is still available.
- All shipping costs to and from our warehouse will be shouldered by AVH direct.