AVerMedia AM310 USB Uni-Directional Condenser Cardioid Microphone
Availability : In Stock
Setting up for a live stream, recording a podcast or voice-over is as easy as ever, just plug in the AM310 to your PC or Mac and you’re ready to go. The AM310 requires no driver installation, it works straight out of the box.
- Type: Uni-directional condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sample rate: 48 kHz
- Bit rate: 16-bit
- Power required: USB (5V DC)
- Sensitivity: -60 ± 5 dB (at 1 kHz, 0 dB = 1 V/u bar)
- Frequency: 20-20,000 Hz
- Dimensions (mic): F66 x 155.3(L)mm
- Weight (mic): 468 g ± 5 g (1.03 lb ± 0.17 oz)
- System Requirements Windows® 10 / 8.1 / 7 or Mac OS 9 / X USB 2.0 port or newer
- In the Box USB Microphone AM310 Based and shaft Mount USB cable Quick guide
Our hardware comes with a 1-year warranty and we will be glad to provide a replacement/refund if the device is deemed faulty.
We accept return of an item within 7 business days from delivery. To be eligible for this, returned item must be unused and in the same condition as you receive it. Ensure it is returned in its original packaging. Processing of refund will be attended to after item has been received. This may take 5-10 business days depending on your location.
All items purchased will have 12-month hardware warranty.
- All items that will be returned will have a Restocking Fee of 10% depending on the item condition.
If you encounter any problem with the item, contact our support hotline right away to assist you of your concern.
- For defective items, our warehouse team will be the one to validate whether the item is indeed defective.
- We offer warranty repair. Warranty varies depending on the product indicated on the advertisement. Please pay attention as warranty can be 12-months, 36-months and 60-months. If the item cannot be repaired and is within warranty period, we will offer item replacement provided item is still available.
- All shipping costs to and from our warehouse will be shouldered by AVH direct.