Alogic Network Cable Cat6 Blue 10M
Availability : In Stock
All ALOGIC CAT6 cables are A-Tick compliant with ACMA requirements
- Supports 10Base-T, 100Base-T, and 1000Base-T Network
- Constructed from high quality cable and a shortened body plug, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels
- Meets and exceeds all Cat6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1, draft 9 standards
- 50-micron gold-plated connectors to ensure clear transmissions
- Snagless moulded connectors to protect the RJ45 retaining clips from damage during installation
Category 6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1, draft 9
50 micron gold-plated RJ45
Voltage Rating :
24AWG (7/0.20), Stranded Bare Copper
We accept return of an item within 7 business days from delivery. To be eligible for this, returned item must be unused and in the same condition as you receive it. Ensure it is returned in its original packaging. Processing of refund will be attended to after item has been received. This may take 5-10 business days depending on your location.
All items purchased will have 12-month hardware warranty.
- All items that will be returned will have a Restocking Fee of 10% depending on the item condition.
If you encounter any problem with the item, contact our support hotline right away to assist you of your concern.
- For defective items, our warehouse team will be the one to validate whether the item is indeed defective.
- We offer warranty repair. Warranty varies depending on the product indicated on the advertisement. Please pay attention as warranty can be 12-months, 36-months and 60-months. If the item cannot be repaired and is within warranty period, we will offer item replacement provided item is still available.
- All shipping costs to and from our warehouse will be shouldered by AVH direct.