Philips 55" BDL4550D D-Line Signage Solutions Display
Availability : In Stock
NOTE: This is a commercial-grade screen, no tuner.
- Powered by Android
• Save and play content with internal memory
• Integrated dual-band WiFi
• Android SoC processor. Native and web apps Maximizing the impact of your message
• CMND: Take control of your displays
• Manage settings of multiple displays with CMND & Control
• Create and update content with CMND & Create
• Connect and control your content via the cloud Care about you, your business, and your audience
• Keep your content up and running with FailOver
• Ensure your content is running with automatic screenshots
• SmartPower for energy saving Expand your viewing experience
• ADS wide-view panel display
- Powered by Android 8
Control your display via an Internet connection. Android-powered Philips Professional Displays are optimized for native Android apps, and you can install web apps directly to the display too. A new Android 8 ensures the software is kept secure and remains to the latest specification for longer.
- Internal Memory
- Proof of Play
Keeping your content up and running is critical for demanding commercial applications. While it is unlikely you will face a content disaster, FailOver provides content protection with a revolutionary technology that plays back-up content on screen in the event of a media player failure. FailOver automatically kicks in when the primary input fails. Simply select a primary input connection and a FailOver connection and you are ready for instant protection.
D-Line Display 55" Powered by Android, 500cd/m² Picture/Display
- Diagonal screen size: 54.6 inch / 138.7 cm
- Panel resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Optimum resolution: 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz
- Brightness: 500 cd/m²
- Contrast ratio (typical): 5000:1
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Response time (typical): 9ms
- Pixel pitch: 0.315 × 0.315 mm
- Display colors: 1.07Billion
- Viewing angle (H / V): 178 / 178 degree
- Operating system: Android 8.0
- Dynamic contrast ratio: 500,000:1
- Panel technology: VA
- Picture enhancement: 3/2 - 2/2 motion pull down, 3DCombfilter, 3D MA deinterlacing, Dynamic contrast enhancement, Motioncompens. deinterlacing, Progressive scan
• Video input: Display Port1.2 (x1), DVI-I (x 1), HDMI 2.0 (x2), USB 2.0 (x2)
• Video output: DisplayPort 1.2 (x1), HDMI 2.0 (x1)
• Audio input: 3.5 mm jack
• Audio output: 3.5mm jack
• External control: RJ45, RS232C (in/out) 2.5 mm jack, IR (in/out) 3.5 mm jack
• WiFi: dual antenna 2,4Ghz and 5Ghz
• Set dimensions (W x H x D): 1241.8 x 712.6 x 63.6 mm
• Set dimensions in inch (W x H x D): 48.89 x 28.20 x 2.50 inch
• Bezel width: 13.9 mm (Even bezel)
• Product weight (lb): 36.60 lb
• Product weight: 16.6 kg
• VESA Mount: 400 (H) x 400(V) mm, M6
Our hardware comes with a 1-year warranty and we will be glad to provide a replacement/refund if the device is deemed faulty.
We accept return of an item within 7 business days from delivery. To be eligible for this, returned item must be unused and in the same condition as you receive it. Ensure it is returned in its original packaging. Processing of refund will be attended to after item has been received. This may take 5-10 business days depending on your location.
All items purchased will have 12-month hardware warranty.
- All items that will be returned will have a Restocking Fee of 10% depending on the item condition.
If you encounter any problem with the item, contact our support hotline right away to assist you of your concern.
- For defective items, our warehouse team will be the one to validate whether the item is indeed defective.
- We offer warranty repair. Warranty varies depending on the product indicated on the advertisement. Please pay attention as warranty can be 12-months, 36-months and 60-months. If the item cannot be repaired and is within warranty period, we will offer item replacement provided item is still available.
- All shipping costs to and from our warehouse will be shouldered by AVH direct.