NetComm NTC-140-02 Industrial 4G Failover Router
Availability : In Stock
The NetComm Wireless 4G M2M Router (NTC-140) is built for industrial applications. Feature-rich and user-friendly, the powerful router enables highly complex M2M and industrial IoT deployments. It features dual 4G antennas for improved cellular performance, two Gigabit Ethernet ports, a USB port, and a MicroSD slot for added storage flexibility. The device is ideal for mobile asset monitoring, supporting vehicle voltage power supply, an Ignition sensing port, and a built-in stand-alone GPS.
- Dependable automatic-failover
- Custom performance
- Simple and cost-effective
- Future-proof remote asset management
- Industrial grade design
Warranty - 2 Years
We accept return of an item within 7 business days from delivery. To be eligible for this, returned item must be unused and in the same condition as you receive it. Ensure it is returned in its original packaging. Processing of refund will be attended to after item has been received. This may take 5-10 business days depending on your location.
All items purchased will have 12-month hardware warranty.
- All items that will be returned will have a Restocking Fee of 10% depending on the item condition.
If you encounter any problem with the item, contact our support hotline right away to assist you of your concern.
- For defective items, our warehouse team will be the one to validate whether the item is indeed defective.
- We offer warranty repair. Warranty varies depending on the product indicated on the advertisement. Please pay attention as warranty can be 12-months, 36-months and 60-months. If the item cannot be repaired and is within warranty period, we will offer item replacement provided item is still available.
- All shipping costs to and from our warehouse will be shouldered by AVH direct.