- Connect HDMI Source to a DVI Display & vice versa
- Highly flexible 30AWG cable made with 99.99% oxygen free copper with low bend radius enables use in limited space in equipments racks, AV furniture and wall mount/poll mount displays
- TPE (Thermo Plastic Elastomer) low profile connectors, which provides a comfortable grip and ease of use in limited spaces
- Exceeds HDMI Standard Speed Cable Specifications* Supports single link DVI-D signals up to 1920 x1200 @60Hz and 1080p@60Hz
- Data rates to 4.95 Gbps
- Refresh rates to 60Hz
- Color depth to 24 bits - 8 bits per color
- Part No. DVI-HDMI-01-MM
- Data Rate 4.95 Gbps
- Physical Characteristics 30 AWG OFC Conductor | Tinned Copper Braid Jacket Shielding | 5.5mm PVC Insulation Jacket
- Output Single Link DVI-D Male x1
- Input HDMI Type A Male x1
- Resolution 1920x1200 @ 60 Hz
- Barcode (EAN) 9319873258748
Our hardware comes with 1 year warranty and we will be glad to provide replacement/refund if the device is deemed faulty.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.