CLEARER HIGHS AND DEEPER LOWS WITH SUPERIOR AUDIO PERFORMANCE
The Reference Line Source II enclosed full-range loudspeaker delivers sonically sharp audio without vibration or buzz. Non-resonant sealed medite cabinets produce tight bass and clear midrange. A pure aluminum dome tweeter, two pressure-driven Low Bass radiators and their extraordinary performance make the RLS II perfect for left, right, center or surround applications in home theaters or multichannel music systems.
- Higher impact punch from dual 6.5" cast basket drivers
- Deeper bass pours through a pair of 6.5" pressure-coupled Low Bass radiators
- Integrated wood enclosure supplies uncolored midrange audio with greater detail
- Easy installation with rotating dogleg clamps for non-resonant mounting
Tweeter: 1 x 1” Pure Aluminium Dome, Low-Diffraction Swivel
Mid-Range: 1 x 6.5” Polypropylene drivers, with Butyl rubber surround
Bass Radiator: 2 x 6.5” Round pressure-driven low bass radiators
Frequency Response: 22 - 30,000 Hz
Sensitivity: 92 dB
Power Handling: 10 - 350 Watts
Impedance: 8 Ohms
Dimensions: Cutout Diameter: 17.8 x 72.4 cm
Overall Diameter: 20.6 x 75.6 cm
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.