REMARKABLE AUDIO RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EARS
The in-ceiling UIW RCS III reshapes sound waves to make you believe you’re sitting front row center. Patented Wave Launch technology turns overhead speakers into works of engineering wonder, using precisely configured dual angle baffles to create acoustics that surround you anywhere in the room. With speakers that produce so much sound from such a minimal space, your ears never had it so good.
- Front row audio experiences come to life with patented Wave Launch technology
- Breathtaking sound dynamics ring true with the pure aluminum dome tweeter
- Minimal visibility and easy installation with six rotating dogleg clamps and hefty wood screws
- Integrated wood enclosure creates greater audio performance with uncolored clarity
active & passive drivers, moisture-resistant
Tweeter: 1 x 1” Pure Aluminium Dome, Low-Diffraction Swivel
Mid-Range: 1 x 4.5” Polypropylene driver, with Butyl rubber surround
Bass Radiator: 2 x 4.125” x 5.25” Oval Pressure-driven low bass radiation
Frequency Response: 30 - 30,000 Hz
Sensitivity: 92 dB
Power Handling: 10 - 300 Watts
Impedance: 8 Ohms
Dimensions: Cutout Diameter: 26.4x26.4cm
Overall Diameter: 29.2x29.2cm
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.