TWO SPEAKERS HIDDEN IN ONE
Powerful performance is practically invisible with the Definitive Technology Disappearing™ Series. With patented BDSS™ driver technology and dual angled tweeters for broad dispersion, the DI 6.5STR distributes multidimensional sound over a wide area by feeding both left and right channels into a single unit. Perfect for applications where space is limited, such as hallways, kitchens, bathrooms and offices, this in-wall stereo loudspeaker delivers the performance of much larger traditional speakers while staying cleverly hidden from view.
- Stereo loudspeaker with dual BDSS™ voice coil bass/midrange drivers and two pivoting pure aluminum drivers
- Flangeless, flush mount design and micro-perf grilles allow 8.31” visible diameter perfect for hallways, kitchens and baths
- Rigid PolyStone™ baskets eliminate unwanted vibrations to prevent ringing and minimize distortion
- Axially aligned design provides broader sound dispersion and more natural balance
Tweeter: 2 x 1” Pure Aluminium Dome, pivoting
Mid-Range: 1 x 6.5” Composite mineral-filled polypropylene driver
Frequency Response: 26 - 30,000 Hz
Sensitivity: 90 dB
Power Handling: 10 - 125 Watts
Impedance: 8 Ohms
Dimensions: Cutout Diameter: 18.4cm
Overall Diameter: 21.1cm
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.