Gigabyte M.2 SSD 500GB, PCI-E 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.4, 2280, 3400 MB/s Read
Availability : In Stock
Gigabyte M.2 SSD 500GB, PCI-E 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.4, 2280, 3400 MB/s Read, 3200 MB/s Write, 300 TBW, 5 Years Warranty
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.4
- Total Capacity: 500GB*
- Sequential Read Speed: up to 3400 MB/s**
- Sequential Write speed: up to 2500 MB/s**
- HMB (Host Memory Buffer) supported
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T support
PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.4
External DDR Cache
Sequential Read speed
Up to 3400 MB/s
Sequential Write speed
Up to 2500 MB/s
Random Read IOPS
Up to 300K
Random Write IOPS
Up to 390K
22 x 2.3 x 80 mm
Meantime between failure (MTBF)
1.5 million hours
Power Consumption (Active)
Average R : 3150mW
Average W : 3250mW
Power Consumption (Idle)
Idle : 30mW
L1.2 < 5mW
0°C to 70°C
-40°C to 85°C
1. Limited 5-years or 300TBW.
2. Limited warranty based on 5 years or 300TBW, whichever comes first. (*TBW is evaluated by JEDEC workload standard. )
*TBW (Terabyte Written): Terabytes Written is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
3. When the usage of an NVME SSD as indicated by the "Percentage Used" (SMART ID: 05) in the SMART page of "GIGABYTE SSD toolbox" reaches 100 means out of warranty. (A new unused product will show the number of 0)
• Test system configuration: configuration may vary by model, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
• Performance may vary based on SSD's firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark and IOmeter 1.1.0.
• Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
• 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
Shipping calculated at checkout
We courier out using: Internet Express, Fastway, Globeflight, Dawnwing
Tracking code provided upon shipment
Ready to ship in 10 - 15 working days
Delivery time once shipped: 1 - 3 Days
This product has 6 months warranty. If the Goods are defective in any way this must be reported as soon as reasonably possible after the product having been delivered to you and must be returned to us within a period of 180 days after delivery. If the Goods are not the same as what was ordered this must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. Any damage must also be immediately reported, within 24 hours of delivery.
Unwanted Goods: To be eligible for a return, a return must be logged within 7 days of delivery, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. Special order item* with future shipping days (*SHIPS IN OVER 7 DAYS) of over 7 working days; normal cancellations are not accepted; forced cancellations will incur a 15% restocking charge...